— Neil Hilborn (via candlejack)
— Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (via observando)
— Audrey Hepburn (via observando)
Star Sign Quotes
Jeanette Winterson, Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit(via keepingupwiththekardacheyennes)
We Heart It.
— David Hockney (via observando)
— Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five (via observando)
I love how the books in this scene slowly lose their spines and titles. It’s a memory and he wasn’t focused on any of them, so they’re not important.
— Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak (via observando)
— Tess Callahan (via masoeuretmoi)
- “You have to love something before you can hate it.”— Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
- “If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.”— Émile Zola
- “I’m sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”— J.D. Salinger, Franny and Zooey
- “The past has no power over the present moment.”— Eckhart Tolle
- “There comes a point when you either embrace who and what you are, or condemn yourself to be miserable all your days. Other people will try to make...”